DatumSec to Participate In Realcomm 2016 Information Systems Cybersecurity 3.0 Session
ALTADENA, CA — June 22nd, 2016 — Tomorrow, June 23, DatumSec is pleased to moderate a panel of third-party risk management, property management, and cybersecurity experts during Realcomm 2016 — a conference at the Intersection of Technology, Innovation & Real Estate Operations. The event, which begins Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at the San Jose Convention Center and located at 150 W. San Carlos Street, San Jose, CA, will bring top thought leaders from their respective fields; a pair of third-party risk experts from DatumSec will lead and participate in the conversation.
The panelists are poised to discuss how different today’s enterprise automation platforms look compared to those implemented just five years ago. Applications now span multiple business processes, live in various computing platforms such as mobile and cloud, and oftentimes involve multiple versions running in various locations driven by mergers and acquisitions. To say this is complex is an understatement. With an increasing number of solutions being outsourced to the cloud and other service providers, understanding their security protocols and overall governance model is critical. Furthermore, with information spanning multiple systems and networks, the opportunity for a breach is high.
On the agenda are questions and talking points such as:
• To what extent is your cyber risk impacted as you increase the number of cloud applications in your organization?
• On a scale of 1 to 10, how confident are you that cloud providers are adequately dealing with the increase in cyber activity?
• What are the biggest vulnerabilities of cloud providers when it comes to cybersecurity?
• …. And much, much more
This session will focus on all the issues, questions and discussions that are needed from solution providers regarding security and third-party risk.
The distinguished panel of executives include:
• Anthony Nazzaro | Principal| NOI Strategies
• David Sulston| Director, Security, National Programs| Oxford Properties
• Harry Wan| CTO & Co-Founder| DatumSec
• Valerie Vizena | Director Third Party Risk and Brand Protection | DocuSign
The panel’s moderator will be Michael Schell, VP of Business Development at DatumSec.
This session will be held in Lower Level LL21B at 10:30AM on June 23, 2016.